Wednesday 6 February 2008

'Crazy horrible things' - don't listen to them!

I am feeling incensed with the volume of bad advice abundantly available and given to people with herpes by people with herpes. In many cases the advice lacks any coherence and serves to scare all readers who may have herpes and may be planning to carry on with their lives without the constant fear of it spreading to their brain or the thought of not having sex for the next decade.

I quote from a message board that I was recently reading:
'today I took care of a patient that had encephalo hsv meaning herpes inside his body spread up to his brain... you mentioned herpes in the lungs.. yes, there are all these crazy horrible things that can happen with HSV.'

Okay yes it is possible for herpes to spread around the body but I think we may be missing a few key facts here. For example did this person actually had some immunodeficincy such as AIDs or recent chemotherapy. Perhaps some real statistics about the likelyhood of this happening would also be of use with reference to a scientific paper. Also do I need to remind everyone that 80% of the population have one or the other form of herpes - should we spread the word and make sure that people start living in constant fear of the 'crazy horrible things that can happen with HSV'.

Better still is my favourite advice about how diet can help control herpes outbreaks;
'Get your Ph level up and get alot of oxygen to your cells then you should be good.'

I mean what does this even mean. 'Get alot of oxygen to my cells' - so I should breathe then (because I hadn't planned on stopping that anytime soon) and cut back on the vinegar to help solve my Ph problems. Are you really serious?

Please I implore you all - Seek the advice of a medical professional and learn the facts!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your frustration because these examples that you have provided are same thing frustrations that I have.

THAT and the snake oil salesmen really tick me off.

BETHismore007 said...

they try to scare people out of having sex, and don't think about how stuff like that makes us feel. it's pretty messed up!

Linda Alvarez said...

Nice!
Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
Is the solution to all sickness, diseases and bacteria infections.

Tracie Lesperance said...

Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Ubarlo from (India), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ubarlo. from (India) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348119508814 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at drubarlohome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348119508814 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS